Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site is hosting a Volunteer Mixer & Orientation for new and returning volunteers on, from at the Visitor Center. It's a chance to discover volunteer opportunities at New Hampshire's only National Park Service site and meet returning folks who have already been dedicating their time and talents, all while enjoying some light snacks and the beautiful space.
For returning volunteers, join us for light snacks, a site tour and the chance to share your volunteering expertise and experiences with new folks!
For new folks, volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
• GO!Cart: Facilitate art activities with the public of all ages
• Visitor Services: Orient Visitors and assist in the Bookstore
• Docent: Assist with tours of Aspet, the Saint Gaudens home
• Gardens: Flower gardening
• Grounds: Assist with trail and grounds maintenance
• Concert Sundays: Work with performers and staff to prepare the venue, greet visitors, park cars, and clean up
For students: These opportunities could be particularly appealing if you're interested
in National Park Service careers, ecology, land management, education, and performing arts such as band and orchestra. Earn your community service hours among the art and gardens of a beautiful spot!