School Record Info, Transcript Requests, and Guidance Forms


Cumulative academic and health records are kept in the Guidance Office for 8 years post-graduation (or post withdrawal).  For students that transfer to a different school, cumulative academic and health records "follow" that student to their new school once an official request has been made by that school to the registrar at Windsor School.

If you are a former student or graduate, you must make any requests in writing to the Windsor School Registrar to obtain a copy of items within your cumulative records (only available within 8 years from graduation or withdrawal).  This can be done via an e.mail or U.S. mail.  All requests must contain the following information:

Student Name at time of graduation or withdrawal from Windsor School
Date of Birth
Year of graduation or withdrawal
Contact phone #
Current mailing address


Official transcripts are kept indefinitely in the Guidance Office for graduates.  To obtain or have a copy of your transcript mailed, please fill out the following form: Transcript Request Form.  Please note that graduates and prior students (18 and over) must make their own requests for transcripts or have signed a consent/release with the agency requesting the transcript.


Community Service Record

Counselor (request for) Recommendation Form

Job Shadow Student Evaluation Form (Juniors)

Parents Perspective Form

Teacher (request for ) Recommendation Form

Varsity Team PE Credit Form

2018/19 Student Accident Insurance (application website)