GIV summer programs offer extreme learning and extreme fun! Students currently in grades 9 through 11 will pursue their individual academic and creative interests at an accelerated pace and depth beyond what most schools offer. GIV grows students' awareness of their own creative or intellectual talents while growing their resumes. Students will be surrounded by those with similar interests and will make lasting friendships. Students should contact their school counselor with questions. There are ELEVEN institutes offered. Students currently in grades 9 through 11 can apply on-line starting February 1, 2019, by going to www.giv.org.
Summer 2019 GIV Programs
- Arts (June 23 - July 7 @ Castleton University)
- Architecture, Design & Building (July 7 - July 13 @ Norwich University)
- Astronomy (July 21 - July 27 @ Northern VT University - Lyndon campus)
- Current Issues & Youth Activism (June 30 - July 9 @ Landmark College)
- Engineering (June 23 - June 29 @ Norwich University)
- Entrepreneurship (July 6 - July 12 @ Vermont Technical College)
- Health & Medicine (July 14 through July 20 @ Norwich University)
- Environmental Science & Technology (July 21 through July 27 @ University of Vermont)
- Mathematical Sciences (June 23 through June 28 @ University of Vermont)
- Young Writers (June 16 through June 22 @ Bennington College)
- Technology, Design and Coding (June 23 - July 1 @ Champlain College)
Visit GIV.ORG for more information and to apply. GIV is committed to being affordable for every student. They use sliding scale tuition so that you pay only what is comfortable. The remainder is covered by an Agency of Education grant and many generous supporters. Questions - students should see their school counselor in the Student Services Suite. To view a copy of the GIV Summer Opportunities catalog, please click HERE, or students can pick a copy up in the Student Services Suite from Mrs. Brown.